He must have felt really chuffed about the 'Balkanisation of Britain' slogan. Well done Peter, (well Kim Howells actually) for coining the phrase... in joined up writing and even alliteration - you'll be winning the Chair at the National Eisteddfod next Peter. Got me thinking though about what this Balkanisation looks like:
- Balkanisation of British football teams - so, Hain would be against a Welsh soccer team?
- Balkanisation of British rugby teams - so, Hain would be against a Welsh rugby team?
- Balkanisation of the Anglican church - so, Hain would be against the forming of the Church in Wales?
- Balkanisation of Agricultural Unions - so, Hain would be against the FUW?
- Balkanisation of local authorities - single unitary authorities in Wales and Scotland a mishmash of counties and districts in England
- Balkanisation of bowls and darts - yes, I could go on.
It's all so sinister isn't it. The members of these Balkanised societies all hate each another and are at each another throats in a blood bath of ethnic hatred and racism. Grow up Hain.