Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wales is just a rubbish tip?

I think you may have something to say about this. I'm incensed, but sadly I don't think it will even raise many eyebrows in apathetic Wales.

Sam.
Thanks for your email. Couldn't agree more Sam! Here are a few more comments by angry Welsh people from the welshrepublicandebate forum:
I see Liverpool are as irreverent and arrogant to Wales as they have ever been in the past, how they can have the temerity to try something like this after Tryweryn, AND after aplogising last year for that beats me. They are literally taking the piss out of us.

Catweazle
This is disgraceful. The frigging trouble is that for the most part the Welsh will just take this lying down.

Owain
I am absolutely furious!

How many more times can this type of thing happen before the majority of Wales wakes up and smells the coffee!

I cannot believe in this day and age, that these situations are still arising.

The sooner Wales is Independent and can actually have a say on these matters the better!

Cadi

No comments: